- A new Hungarian morphological analyzer (Humor)
- First Hungarian spell checker and hyphenation module (Helyes-e)
- First lemmatizer (word root finder) for Hungarian (HelyesLem)
- First agglutinating thesaurus in the world (Helyette)
- New language versions of MorphoLogic's spell checker and hyphenation module
- MorphoLogic Bilingual Dictionaries: multilingual electronic dictionaries (MoBiDic)
- First Hungarian grammar checker (Helyesebb)
- First Hungarian parser (HumorESK)
- Client-server version of MoBiDic electronic dictionaries
- The world's first no-click dictionary (MoBiMouse), featuring an innovative user interface (IST-prize, 1999)
- Internet- (intranet)-based version of the MoBiDic electronic dictionary family (MoBiWeb)
- Glossary search web tool (MoBiGloss)
- Web-based terminology and dictionary service (MoBiVoc)
- Off-line spell checker and linguistics statistics program for publishing applications for English and German (CountSpell)
- Translation consistency checker (MoBiCheck)
- Text-to-speech (voice) tool for the company's dictionaries
- The biggest English-Hungarian dictionary ever, published in cooperation with a subsidiary of Amsterdam-based Wolters Kluwer (Akadémiai MoBiMouse)
- XML converter (XML MarkupWizard)
- Language identifier: recognizes what language a text was written in (LangWitch)
- Prototype of the first English-Hungarian machine translation engine (MetaMorpho), based on the paradigm of Pattern Based Machine Translation.
- MoBiMouse Plus: the first dictionary application to integrate just-point and window-based search approaches.
- MoBiCAT, the first, full sentence "no-type, just point" machine translation application.
- MorphoWAP machine translation service for WAP-enabled mobile phones
- MorphoWord a version of the MetaMorpho translation program to be used under Microsoft Word. The
English Hungarian client/server MT tool also has extendable user dictionary.
- Webforditas.hu, a free online service was launched where users can access MorphoLogic's
dictionaries, translate websites or free text and initiate searches.
- The Hungarian-English version of MorphoWord is released. MorphoLogic is going to release the new version of its client-server dictionary called MoBiWeb, based on the latest Web 2.0 technology.